The Olive + S Building Block Dress Book

Have you heard, Oliver + S just published a new book?


The book is really amazing. 
 It shows you just how to take her building block dress and modify it to design the exact dress you are wanting to make.  She gives you all the tools to essentially make up to 6,000 + different types of dresses. The book teaches you how to do so many different designs and guides you through each step of the way.  I have loved using it and exploring dress making in such a creative way!


Several months ago I was contacted to see if I'd be interested in testing for the book.  Of course, I was so thrilled!

I modified the dress to have an external hem facing (at the neck) and a gathered skirt.


I chose tulip sleeves (my favorite) and gathered-edge pockets. 


Here's the look on my dear girl. 


I love these huge buttons in the back.

She's a big fan of pockets.




Today Oliver + S is sharing the other looks the other pattern testers made.  Be sure to check it out!

 Come back tomorrow where I'll share the other dress I made with this book.


Comments

Popular Posts