A Gentleman's Bow Tie -- Looking for TESTERS!!

Hello all you bow tie wearing people.

I'm looking for pattern testers for my latest printable pattern.


As you may have noticed I've made a Lot of bow ties over the years and I really enjoy sewing them up.  I made a very specific bow tie, years ago and have been working on the pattern ever since to give it just the right look.

Now I've got it down PAT and I love it.

This truly is a gentleman's bow tie, with a looped bow and a double layer in the back.  



I've got my pattern all completed and am looking for pattern testers so I can make sure the pattern is all polished and ready to sell, soon.


 If you are interested and can complete a bow tie by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, please email me at
allisonallsop at gmail dot com
And please let me know if you're interested in sewing up a Small (0-12 months), Medium (12 months to 4t) or Large ( 5 to adult).


Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How adorable! I just emailed you, I'm in.
annie said…
I'll test for you.
Unknown said…
Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I could do a small or a large or both. :)

Popular Posts